SyncTogether makes it easy to keep information and settings in sync across all the Macs you use, while letting you share only the information you want to share with friends, family and co-workers — between multiple Macs over the network, without a separate server.
Works with up to three Macs-add more as needed
A single copy of SyncTogether can be installed on up to three Macs. Need more? No problem! Each additional copy of SyncTogether adds support for three more Macs. Sync just your MacBook and iMac, or all the Macs in home or in your workgroup.
You choose what to sync
SyncTogether can synchronize all Address Book groups, or only those that you specify. The same is true with iCal calendars and notes categories. Now you can share a single iCal calendar with coworkers or family, while keeping your personal info private.
Address Book contacts
Synchronize all Address Book contacts between Macs, or select one or more Address Book groups to synchronize with other SyncTogether users. Share a company contact list or family addresses and phone numbers.
iCal events and tasks
Keep all your iCal events and tasks updated across Macs, or sync selected iCal calendars among a group of people, where everyone can make and see changes. Workgroups and families can now share calendars using iCal, and it doesn't require a separate server.
Notes and memos
Now you can have all your notes and memos on all the Macs you use, so you'll have them when needed. SyncTogether supports syncing notes and memos from Mark/Space Notebook, Microsoft Entourage 2004 and Bare Bones Software's Yojimbo.
Apple Mail account settings, signatures, filters and smart mailboxes
If you use multiple Macs, your email accounts, settings and filters can be kept in sync between them. If you add several email filters on your laptop, SyncTogether will send them to your desktop, eliminating the need to recreate them, saving time.
You will never be without your favorite websites and blogs again. SyncTogether keeps your Safari bookmarks in sync across all your Macs, and keeps them in sync when you add or delete bookmarks.
Works with The Missing Sync
If you use The Missing Sync to synchronize your phone with your Mac, SyncTogether works wonderfully alongside it. Your contacts, calendars and more, are synchronized between your Macs and your smart phone.
Features at a Glance
- Mac-to-Mac synchronization
- Selective Sync keeps personal information private
- Password protection and SSL data transfer encryption keeps information safe
- Syncs Address Book Contacts
- Syncs iCal Calendar Events and Tasks
- Syncs Safari Bookmarks
- Syncs System Preferences
- Syncs Apple Mail Account Settings, Rules, Signatures and Smart Mailboxes
- Syncs Call Log*
- Syncs Text Messages*
- Syncs Panic Transmit Favorites*
- Sync Notes and Memos with BareBones Yojimbo, Entourage 2004 and Mark/Space Notebook*
- Schedule manual or automatic sync
- Compatible with The Missing Sync
- Includes Mark/Space Notebook
- Supports IP and domain name addressing to sync over the Internet
Mac System Requirements:
- Mac OS X v10.4.8 Tiger or later, including Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
- Internet connection for product registration.
- Local Area Network (LAN) connection between shared Macs, for remote syncs the user must know the physical IP address of all computers being synchronized and have Internet access.
* Corresponding application must be installed on each Mac in order to sync that application: Panic Transmit for Transmit favorites, Entourage 2004 for notes, Bare Bones Yojimbo for notes, Mark/Space Notebook for notes (included with versions of The Missing Sync), Mark/Space Call Log for call history (included with versions of The Missing Sync), Mark/Space SMS Log (included with versions of The Missing Sync), etc.