Synching your Android is easier than ever with The Missing Sync for Android 2.0. Sync Android with Outlook, contacts, notes, tasks, bookmarks, calendars, plus music, videos, and photos between an Android phone or tablet and a PC or Mac automatically via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth whenever you are near your computer. You can also use USB Media Sync.
The Missing Sync for Android's new version 2.0 now offers even more sync features than any other Android sync software.
Now get better tablet support, video resizing, a podcast plug-in, and 100% compatibility with Google's Android 4.0, or, Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Plus, you get three absolutely free desktop apps - Mark/Space Notebook, a call log app, and a SMS log app.
Loaded with Android 4.0 Sync Features
- Contacts - Outlook, Entourage, Address Book ¹
- Calendars - Outlook, Entourage, iCal ¹
- Tasks & Lists - Outlook and iCal
- Notes - Outlook and Entourage
- Music - iTunes and Windows Media Player ²
- Photos - Sync photos and photo albums
- Documents - PDFs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint ³
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - multiple sync options
- USB Media Sync - Sync all your media files
Do More with Text Messages, Calls, Bookmarks, Podcasts & Ringtones
- View, sort, search and archive your text messages and call histories on PC or Mac
- Create ringtones from your personal music collection or use included ringtones
- Take videos created on your Android device and watch them on your computer
- Transfer your favorite podcasts to your Android phone or tablet with the podcast plugin
- Copy your Internet Explorer and Safari bookmarks to your Android device
- Peace of mind comes when you know that your vital information and files are safe. If your Android phone is ever lost, damaged or stolen, you're safe because The Missing Sync reliably backs up your data and files to your computer better than any other Android software.
Already have The Missing Sync for Android? Upgrade to 2.0 for free on PC and on Mac.
Purchase for PC and Mac
for the price of 1!
Not compatible with Mavericks 10.9 and Yosemite 10.10.
Not compatible with Office 2013.
Take the Video Tour
¹ For Windows-based PCs, The Missing Sync
supports Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 - full installation,
32-bit and 64-bit. You must have Outlook installed to sync
For Mac computers, The Missing Sync supports Entourage 2004, 2008, Apple iCal, and Microsoft Outlook 2011. Notes sync not supported in Outlook 2011.
² Android devices cannot play DRM-locked music, video or ringtones. All other media types are supported, including iTunes Plus music.
³ Viewing documents may require third party software installed on your Android device.
Note: Contacts sync is not supported on Nook Color
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.